Monday, December 31, 2007

Skype account management mess

Why is it so hard for the Skype folks to understand that a simple and consistent account management system is much better than a confusing, everchanging, "full of surprises" one?  Every time I log on to my Skype account (which I don't do very often, frankly) I find myself learning a new account management system.  Everything is not like it was the last time I logged on.  Everything's changed, reshuffled.  I only need to do a single simple thing: add some money to the family group account I manage.  And every time I wonder: where did they stick the group account this time around?  How did they call it this time around?  I consider myself lucky if I find what I want within the first ten minutes.  But sometimes I don't.  It's a mess.  A frustrating mess.

People, stop changing things!  Don't you understand that you might be losing customers because of this?  Keep it simple, stupid!

No comments: